About the Collective
Low impact living, made easy.
You remember that time you made your own toothpaste for a month? Or that beeswax food storage stuff you keep meaning to buy online? How about the time you vowed to find a natural deodorant that lasted longer than your bike commute?
Maybe you're just interested in learning how to live a greener lifestyle.
So many urbanites and outdoor enthusiasts just like you are tired of trying products that turn out to be less effective, too expensive, or hard to find in one place.
That's why we created the Collective.
Eco Collective was curated to be a one-stop shop for all things sustainable. We are building a growing collective of people who are passionate about the outdoors and committed to keeping it beautiful. If you are ready to find tried-and-true eco-friendly alternatives to your everyday products, you've come to the right place.
Not only that, but you'll be able to...
- Buy a Zero Waste starter kit for yourself or a friend who's looking to branch out.
- Find lovely and sustainable gifts for house-warming or holiday presents.
- Stock up on your basics by refilling laundry detergent, olive oil, soap, and much more in our bulk section (coming soon!).
- Attend workshops and learn how to make your own shampoo, repair your clothes, or wrap presents with local zero waste veterans.
- Watch compelling documentaries about sustainability and climate change.
- Check out our collection of honest product reviews to find things that work for you, whether you have curly hair, sensitive skin, an active lifestyle, a busy work week, or all of the above.
All at Eco Collective - online and in our new store in Ballard, Seattle!