Did you know an estimated two billion disposable razors are thrown out each year according to the EPA?
Sugar Be Free's Natural Sugar Wax Hair Removal created an alternative to disposable razors and irritating synthetic wax.
Natural, gluten free, palm oil free, and vegan sugar wax hair will leave your skin utterly smooth and hairless for 2-6 weeks.
Compostable and packaged in 100% recyclable and reusable glass jar this is a true zero waste product.
Unlike skin irritating synthetic waxes, Sugar Be Free cane sugar wax only adheres to the hair follicles and dry skin cells, never live skin cells.
- Clean the hair removal area using warm water, non-scented soap and exfoliate. Allow area to dry completely before sugar waxing.
- For best results, hair should be the length of a grain of rice. If the hair is longer, trim to the desirable length and if the hair is too short, the hair will not effectively stick to the sugar wax.
- Remove lid and heat the sugar wax in a microwave for ten seconds or until the sugar is malleable.
- Using a butter knife, wooden tongue depressor or your hands, apply the wax with pressure in the direction of hair growth until the wax is 1/4" thick.
- If you're using waxing strips, press the strip onto the wax in a back and forth motion with pressure so it adheres.
- Pull the skin slightly above the hair removal area and pull the wax in the option direction of hair growth in a quick smooth motion.
- If you are not using waxing strips, reuse the sugar wax 3-4 times.
- To avoid ingrown hairs, do not wax the same area more than once.
- Remove stray hairs with tweezers and clean the area with nonscented soap and warm water and exfoliate the area. Continue to exfoliate the area in the shower.
- Exfoliate the hair removal area to remove dead skin so the sugar wax adheres better to the hair.
- Using baby powder or flour on the hair removal area will help the sugar wax adhere to the hair and remove the moisture on the skin.
- By using a butter knife or wooden tongue depressor to apply the sugar wax onto the unwanted hair. Using an applicator is more desirable than your hands because the warmth of your hands can melt the sugar wax and make it harder to handle.
- Avoid lotions, exposure to sunlight and synthetic fabric underwear for 24 hours after sugar waxing.
- Continue to exfoliate the area in the shower to avoid ingrown hairs. Ingrown hairs can occur when dead skin cells block the pore and prevent the hair from surfacing.
- Store the sugar wax in a cool, dry area.
Packaging: Packaged in a reusable glass jar and metal lid.
Footprint: Locally made in Seattle, WA and women owned and operated. Ingredients are Fair Trade, Certified Organic, Vegan, and processed in a solar and wind powered facility. Sugar wax is 100% compostable.
End of lifecycle: Repurpose glass jar and use it to store food and other items.