We offer a variety of eco-friendly toys for your furry friends! We know you care about your kitties and want the best, safest toys out there. Cats love the smell of natural wool and hemp, and these toys are 100% natural, non-toxic, and lead-free. They're also super durable, which is safer for them, and better for your wallet, so you can play worry-free.
Eco Catty Pillar: a totally sustainable, natural toy that cats love to bat and chase as it rolls. Each colorful body part is made of natural, organic, felted wool and it’s held together with natural hemp twine. A ½ inch jingle bell dangles from the Eco Catty Pillar tail for added fun!
- The natural lanolin aroma is appealing to cats
- The Eco Catty Pillar can be hand washed.
- The wool components are handmade by rural Nepalese women supporting their impoverished families. In fact, $1.50 from every Eco Catty Pillar purchase goes directly to the Nepal families in need.
Eco Cat Fisher: The Eco Cat Fisher has all the components of the perfect cat toy: Organic catnip, a removable bell, and a durable natural hemp fish attached to a bamboo pole with natural hemp twine. It all adds up to lots of natural interactive fun for cats.
- Fish is completely filled with organic catnip
- Approximately 5” long fish made of 100% natural, sustainable HEMP canvas,
12” natural bamboo pole, 6’ of natural hemp twine
- For best results, spot clean only
- Naturally anti-bacterial, anti-microbial
Eco Pouncer Mini: A classic natural cat toy. Stimulates cats for hours of safe, natural exercise and fun.
- $2.00 of every purchase helps eliminate poverty and protect the snow leopards in Mongolia
- Approximately 2.5" long body, plus natural wool tail
- Made of 100% natural, solid sheep's wool
- For best results, hand wash in cold water
- Assorted colors using natural vegetable dyes
Use and care
Hand wash; see instructions per toy.
Toys come on a paper sheet with a few small plastic bits; we are working with the vendor to get our next shipment without these tags.
All hemp products handmade by differently abled adults in Wisconsin. All wool products handmade by rural Nepalese women supporting their impoverished families.
End of life
The toys are very durable, but should you wish to retire them, they can be composted in commercial facilities since they are made from 100% natural fibers. (The bell will need to be removed from the catty pillar and the cat fisher)