Our Best Seller! These lovely wax food storage wraps keep your food fresher than you could even dream of. We're talking avocado halves that are still perfectly green two days later and baguettes that stay soft and fresh.
By infusing organic cotton with beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin, this women-owned business created a washable, reusable, and compostable alternative to plastic wrap. And we're head over heels!
- Small: 7" x 8" Perfect for half an onion or other produce.
- Medium: 10" x 11" Good for a snack, half a sandwich, or a small bowl.
- Large: 13" x 14" Cover a large bowl, pie, or a sandwich.
- The Assorted 3 Packs have a Small, Medium, and Large and are the best starter kit and a kitchen essential.
- Sandwich Size: 13" x 13" Comes with a button to keep your lunch or snack perfectly wrapped up.
- Baguette: 14" x 26" Fits a baguette perfectly, and keeps the crust crisp and the inside soft. A good farmer's market companion.
- Cheese Set: Set of 3 10" x 11" wraps - A perfect gift for the cheese board connoisseur in your life.
- The new Lunch Pack has a sandwich wrap and two mediums.
- These are extremely versatile in that if one size seems too big, you can always cut it in half.
Packaging: These beauties come in a recyclable paper sleeve.
Footprint: The cotton and joboba oil are certified organic. All beeswax is sourced from sustainably managed hives in the US. Their fabric and printing is certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard, and they're an America Certified Green Business.
Ingredients: Organic cotton infused with beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin.
Care & Use: Rinse with cold water after each use; do not use warm water or soap as this will begin to strip the beeswax from the cloth. Let dry and fold to store.
End of Life: Cut the beeswax wraps into strips and use them as a natural firestarter! Or, you can compost them.